How does the WashTec group deal with the SARS Covid-19 Virus "Corona"?
To reduce the risk of a spread of viral diseases, WashTec has taken the following measures:
- Restriction / Prohibition of business travel
- Establishing Home Office Opportunities
- Postponing of events
- Telephone and video conferences instead of face-to-face meetings
- Education and training of our employees and visitors in relation to preventive hygiene rules
- Establishment of a task force that constantly monitors ongoing development and adapts the measures accordingly.
What does that mean for our customers?
Currently, we do not have any impairments in manufacturing and delivery.
In relation to service, we follow national requirements accordingly.For our customers there are currently no restrictions in regards to supply of chemicals and spare parts.
This still provides you with a snapshot. Of course, we will keep you updated.
In case of any questions, please call us at 0821-5584-0. We would like to help you further.
Here you will find all country-specific information: France, Netherlands, Italy.
For more information, please contact: